Inaugurated in the year 2020, SageFX emerges as a relatively recent offshore-based forex brokerage. This financial entity distinguishes itself by offering substantial leverage, reaching up to an impressive 1:500. Moreover, SageFX boasts a diverse selection of tradable instruments and the unique feature of facilitating deposits and withdrawals via Bitcoin. Notably, this unregulated offshore broker extends a more convenient onboarding experience to new users who choose to make their initial deposit using Bitcoin, circumventing the customary ID verification process. This distinct approach empowers traders to engage in forex trading with minimal personal information disclosure.
Registration and Regulatory:
It's noteworthy that SageFX is officially registered in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, a renowned offshore jurisdiction frequently favored by forex brokers. Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, like many other Caribbean nations, refrains from directly regulating forex brokers, instead allowing them to operate from its shores by merely establishing themselves as legitimate corporate entities.
SageFX distinguishes itself with its trading platform known as "TradeLocker," designed around the robust TradingView charts. Currently, TradeLocker is the sole trading platform offered by SageFX, marking a departure from the conventional MetaTrader platform. However, traders can rest assured, as TradeLocker integrates powerful charts and technical trading tools from TradingView, ensuring a fulfilling trading experience.
A pivotal strength of SageFX lies in its extensive array of tradable instruments. This encompasses not just the conventional forex pairs and stock indices but also cryptocurrency pairs such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. Furthermore, SageFX extends the opportunity to trade exotic commodities like copper, platinum, and natural gas. For those interested in stock trading in the form of CFDs, SageFX also includes stocks from a diverse range of European and American companies in its offerings.
Spread and Order Execution:
SageFX exhibits competitive spreads, commencing as low as 0.1 pips on highly liquid trading instruments like the EUR/USD and other major forex pairs. Similar to many other forex brokers, SageFX adopts STP (straight-through processing) execution for standard orders, devoid of commissions. Instead, the broker generates revenue through slightly wider spreads. However, for larger traders seeking lower spreads, an alternative exists in the form of trading symbols marked with VAR in the trading platform.
As a relatively new brokerage, SageFX's website may lack some essential information. For instance, the brokerage advertises 24-hour customer support, but no phone number is conspicuously provided on the website. Nevertheless, SageFX compensates with a functional live chat feature, currently available exclusively in English.
Advantages of Trading with Sage FX:
- Futures Trading: SageFX provides the opportunity to engage in futures trading.
- Tier-One Liquidity: The brokerage aggregates institutional feeds from tier-one banks and non-bank liquidity providers, ensuring robust liquidity.
- ECN Technology: SageFX leverages ECN (Electronic Communication Network) technology for enhanced trading efficiency.
- 24/7 Technical Support: Clients benefit from round-the-clock technical support services.
- Partnership Program: SageFX offers a partnership program, allowing clients to generate additional passive income.
- Risk Management: The brokerage prioritizes the security and protection of client funds.
- Fast Cryptocurrency Withdrawals: SageFX facilitates swift cryptocurrency withdrawals using Vload eVouchers, which are online-only prepaid digital cards.
Disadvantages of Sage FX:
- Mandatory Account Verification: SageFX mandates the verification of trading accounts.
- Exclusion of U.S. Residents: Unfortunately, residents of the United States are ineligible to use SageFX's services.
- Lack of Negative Balance Protection: SageFX does not offer negative balance protection, which could pose risks to traders in volatile markets.
It's imperative to acknowledge that SageFX is a fledgling brokerage with limited operational history. Operating offshore and lacking regulation from reputable agencies, SageFX warrants a cautious approach from potential traders. Prospective clients are advised to exercise prudence and establish a high degree of trust before depositing any funds with this brokerage.
SageFx Broker Details
Disclaimer: - We at forexoverflow do not endorse neither refer anyone to trading broker websites. The information is for educational purpose and source of information is from the broker website.