Libertex stands as a prominent online brokerage, offering access to a diverse range of trading opportunities encompassing CFDs on stocks, commodities, cryptocurrencies, and more. With a track record spanning over a decade, this company distinguishes itself through its innovative web-based trading platform tailored to cater to novice traders. This platform boasts a user-friendly interface, rich information resources, and advanced technical capabilities.
In the realm of regulatory oversight, Libertex operates as a forex and CFD broker under the watchful eye of the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC). Located in Cyprus, the company has garnered recognition with 30 international awards since its inception in 1997, employing a workforce of over 700 individuals. This impressive profile positions Libertex as a formidable contender within the forex industry. While the landscape is populated with numerous exceptional brokers, Libertex's enduring success piques our curiosity, motivating us to delve deeper into its operations.
Founded in 1997, the Libertex Group comprises two primary entities: Libertex.org and Libertex.com.
Libertex.com is jointly operated by Forex Club International LLC (FCIL) and MAEX LIMITED, registered respectively in St. Vincent and the Grenadines, and licensed by the Financial Services Commission in Mauritius. Indication Investments Ltd., a CySEC regulated company, also oversees Libertex.com.
Libertex Group extends a robust portfolio of over 250 CFD instruments, encompassing Forex, Stocks, Indices, Commodities, Metals, ETFs, and Cryptocurrencies.
Traders can access these markets through the proprietary Libertex platform, as well as the popular MetaTrader4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms.
For a firsthand account of Libertex's performance, we invite you to explore Libertex Reviews below, offering insights from traders who have experienced this broker's services.
Formerly recognized as FxClub (Forex Club), Libertex is a retail forex broker catering to traders. Since 2019, Libertex.org has been serving English-speaking clients, under the management of Libertex International Company Limited in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. Meanwhile, fxclub.org continues to predominantly serve the needs of Russian clients.
Advantages of Trading with Libertex:
- Streamlined registration process for swift account setup.
- User-friendly trading platform, designed for seamless navigation across various devices, including PCs, laptops, and mobile devices.
- A comprehensive array of 300+ CFDs covering stocks, precious metals, oil and gas, indices, and cryptocurrencies, consolidating most popular trading assets within a single platform.
- Competitive spreads, enhancing trading cost efficiency.
- Investment accounts that facilitate commission-free investments in real stocks.
Disadvantages of Libertex:
- Account fees, varying according to the underlying asset. For instance, Forex CFDs incur a 0.0005% fee.
- Absence of proprietary technological solutions for passive investing.
- Limited accessibility, primarily available through the web version and a mobile app, lacking the capability to incorporate custom indicators and advisors, with algorithmic trading options being unavailable.
Disclaimer: - We at forexoverflow do not endorse neither refer anyone to trading broker websites. The information is for educational purpose and source of information is from the broker website.