Established in 2014, Juno Markets Limited operates under the regulatory authority of the Republic of Vanuatu, holding a valid license issued by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC). This brokerage caters to both novice and seasoned traders, offering a variety of account types, including STP, ECN, and PAMM/MAM.
Juno Markets provides access to the globally acclaimed MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform. MT4 stands as a preferred choice for traders worldwide, lauded for its customizable interface and a rich array of advanced features. Irrespective of your experience level, MT4 offers:
- Over 50 indicators and customizable charting tools
- Freedom from trading restrictions or re-quotes
- Multilingual support (available in 40 languages)
- Real-time pricing
- Convenient one-click trading
- A selection of nine time frames
In addition to MT4, Juno Markets offers the Juno Auto Trader, a copy trading platform ideal for beginners or individuals with limited time for hands-on trading. Users gain access to diverse trading strategies and can construct their portfolios based on the performance of vetted traders. The platform offers monthly performance overviews and an array of metrics for in-depth analysis of instruments, profitability, and drawdown. AutoTrader functionality is available with STP accounts.
Juno Markets boasts a diverse product offering encompassing more than 100 tradable instruments:
- Forex: Trade over 75 major, minor, and exotic currency pairs, including GBP/USD, EUR/USD, and EUR/GBP.
- Metals: Trade precious metals like gold, silver, platinum, and palladium.
- Stock Indices: Engage in trading with 11 of the world's most prominent and liquid indices, including the FTSE and Dow Jones.
- Energies: Trade Brent Crude Oil.
- Equity CFDs: Invest in the shares of leading technology and pharmaceutical companies, from Tesla and Zoom to Facebook and Pfizer.
Spreads & Fees
Competitive spreads characterize Juno Markets. For major forex pairs, spreads typically average around 0.2 pips for the EUR/USD with the ECN account and go up to 2.2 pips with the STP account. Similarly, the GBP/USD sees spreads of around 0.3 pips with the ECN account and 2.3 pips with the STP account.
For major indices, spreads commence at 2.4 pips for the S&P 500 and approximately 4 pips for the FTSE 100. Regarding metals, spreads can be as low as 0.01 for silver with the ECN account and reach up to 0.33 with the STP account. Be aware of other potential fees, such as overnight rollover fees, a $1.50 commission on Institutional accounts, and a $4 commission on ECN accounts.
Juno Markets offers leverage options up to 1:500 across various account types:
- STP: 1:500
- Pro: 1:400
- ECN: 1:200
- Institutional: 1:100
Traders seeking mobility can access the MT4 mobile app, allowing for trading anytime and anywhere. This app provides real-time price quotes, customizable charts, preloaded indicators, and a user-friendly interface. It can be conveniently downloaded from the App Store or Google Play store.
Juno Markets supports various fast funding methods in multiple currencies, including instant bank transfers, international bank wires, cryptocurrencies, Skrill, Neteller, Union Pay, Alipay, Ngan Luong, and Fasapay. While there are no deposit fees, it's advisable to check for any intermediary charges associated with your chosen method. The minimum deposit accepted is $25.
Withdrawals can be executed through the same methods mentioned earlier and are typically processed within 24 hours during business days. While there are no withdrawal fees from Juno Markets, please note that the selected withdrawal method might impose charges.
For those looking to practice without risking their funds, Juno Markets offers a demo account with the STP, ECN, or Pro account types. Users can customize their starting balance and gain valuable experience in a simulated trading environment.
Deals & Bonuses
Juno Markets does not offer no-deposit bonus deals, but they do provide the Moneta Rewards loyalty program. This program offers users cashback rewards of up to $300 per month, based on their trading volume. Specific details and terms can be found on the Juno Markets website.
Juno Markets Limited is registered in the Republic of Vanuatu and operates under the regulation and license of the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC). Since 2017, the VFSC has taken steps to enhance its regulatory framework for client protection. These regulations necessitate an annual financial audit by an independent auditor and a 5,000,000 VT bond deposit with the VFSC as a capital requirement.
Notably, Juno Markets is unavailable to traders from certain countries, including the United States and Hong Kong.
Juno Markets offers a range of valuable resources and tools for traders of all levels, including:
- Real-time signals on Telegram
- Alpha-Generation indicators for MT4
- A beginner's guide to trading
- Daily insights and news
- An economic calendar
There are four account types available at Juno Markets: STP, Pro, ECN, and Institutional. Regardless of the account type, the minimum trade size is 0.01 lots. Commissions are applicable to ECN and Institutional accounts, with fees of $4 per side per lot and $1.50 per side per lot, respectively. The minimum deposit requirement starts at $25 for STP accounts and increases to $25,000 for Institutional accounts. Maximum leverage varies from 1:500 with the STP account to 1:100 with the Institutional account. It's important to note that the Juno Markets Auto Trader is exclusively available with the STP account.
Trading hours at Juno Markets vary by asset class:
- Forex: Sunday 5 pm EST to Friday 5 pm EST
- Metals: Monday 1 am to Friday midnight GMT
- Stock Indices: Trading hours vary by index, detailed information is available on the broker's website
- Energies: Trading hours are from 3 am to 12 pm GMT for Brent Crude Oil, and 1 am to 12 pm GMT for WTI Oil, Monday to Friday.
One notable drawback of Juno Markets is the limited customer support options. There is no dedicated contact page or FAQ section, and the primary method of support appears to be a live chat service. However, it's worth mentioning that during testing, there were delays in receiving responses via live chat.
The Juno Markets website is accessible in multiple languages, including English, Korean, Indonesian, and Vietnamese.
Security on the MetaTrader 4 platform is in line with industry standards, featuring Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption to safeguard data exchange. Additionally, traders can set up a one-time password (OTP) on the MT4 platform for enhanced security.
Juno Markets Verdict
Juno Markets presents an attractive option for traders across experience levels. The brokerage offers competitive spreads, high leverage across various account types, and the dependable MT4 platform for seamless trading of forex and other assets. However, potential downsides include limited customer support and the absence of no-deposit bonuses.
Advantages of Trading with Juno Markets:
- Official VFSC license (No. 40099)
- Marketing partnership with the Nasdaq stock market
- Access to real-time Forex signals
- Telegram channel with real-time signals and community insights on the Facebook page
- Copy-trading opportunities through the proprietary Juno Auto Trader, requiring a minimum investment of $100
- User-friendly economic calendar with filters and personal calendar integration
- No-commission accounts with transparent spreads
Disadvantages of Juno Markets:
- Varying minimum deposit requirements ($25 for STP accounts, $500 for ECN accounts, $25,000 for institutional accounts)
- Offshore regulation may affect client safety
- Limited payment methods in USD and EUR
- Lack of cryptocurrency trading
- Ineligibility for U.S. traders
- Restrictions for residents of the USA, Iran, and Korea, preventing them from opening accounts.
Disclaimer: - We at forexoverflow do not endorse neither refer anyone to trading broker websites. The information is for educational purpose and source of information is from the broker website.